Here is your weekly update…
1. Holiday Practice schedule – No Practice on 12/26. All other practices are at the coach discretion.
2. Kentucky Disaster Donations- Final Donation drop-off is TONIGHT (12/21) from 5:00-9:00. Thank you for all of the donations so far! We have a lot!
3. Sports psychology workshops – 1st workshop will be Sunday (1/2/22) and we will work to minimize loss of practice time by staggering the sessions:
2:15-3:00 – U12, U13 Blue, U13 White, U14 White (teams can continue with practice following their session until 3:45
3:00-3:45 – U16 Blue, U17 Blue, U17 White and U18
5:00-5:45 – U14 Blue, U15 Blue, U15 White, U16 White and U16 Gray
4. Reminder that all 1st payments must be paid ASAP.
5. Please review the Hotel Block document to make sure that you have booked your rooms where appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: Room Block Information for the Flood City Challenge (U16 Blue, U16 White, U17 Blue & U17 White) will be available later this week. The U17s will Play in the AM wave on Saturday (8:00 -3:00) and the U16s will play in the PM wave (3:00-9:00)
6. Sub fundraiser forms are available HERE and on the fusion website. Completed forms and payment are DUE on 1/2/22 so that the subs can arrive on 1/9.
7. The Jared Boxes have been delivered to Holy Spirit Hospital. They Sisters there were extremely appreciative of all of your efforts and will put the boxes to good use! Thanks again everyone for making the day of a lot of kids and families!
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!