1. All upcoming practice sessions are as planned. The club-wide calendar will be put on the website very soon.
2. “Welcome to Fusion Night” is planned for Saturday (12/11) from 5:00-7:00PM. Please note:
– That the entire family is invited (including siblings)
– We will be doing a community service/team building project that evening. “The Jared Box Project” was chosen again this year as our charity. You will be receiving an email from SignUpGenius later with items that we will need fill the boxes. Fusion VBC will supply then plastic boxes and other things necessary for the production. Signupgenius link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0D4BABA62BA31-welcome4
– The Fusion VBC apparel will be available for purchase that night as well (cash or check preferred)
– The girls will receive t-shirt at practice this week and we would like them to wear them to Welcome to Fusion night so that we can get a group picture
3. We have our Inter-Club scrimmage set for Sunday (1/9) – The week before the MLK Kickoff weekend. This year, we are going to make it a Fusion VBC vs Ridgetop Volleyball Club event! RVBC should have some very strong teams and we look forward to creating a good, competitive environment for all of the athletes to prepare for the season! I have attached a copy of the schedule for the day. Please note that while we (Camp Hill Sports Center) will be charging for spectators – each Fusion VBC player will get two spectators at no charge.
4. FINAL tournament schedules will be released late next week after the single-day events open for registrations (they open staggered by age beginning Sunday).
5. Please be sure to complete your AAU and/or KRVA registrations as per the previous email.