It’s that time of your where you will be receiving a lot of information from our organization (Director & Coaches). We will try to be a concise as possible as we convey important information. Here it goes:
1. All U12 & U13 players need to affiliate their AAU account with Fusion Volleyball Club (Club Code W3496Y)
– Log onto your account at www.aauvolleyball.org, go to “print/edit membership card”, then update the club code and save.
– This will allow us to roster your players for tournaments
2. All U14-U18 players need to upgrade their KRVA Tryout Membership to Full Membership in order to roster and enter events. The link below MUST be used to do so and you MUST purchase the NATIONAL Level membership if asked to choose.
FROM KRVA….”VERY IMPORTANT: Please tell your parents that they need to use the same email/sportsengine account used to purchase their athlete tryout membership. If they use a different email address they will not be given credit for their tryout membership and we are not refunding at this time.”
3. We have begun to get players sized for jerseys. It is imperative that everyone is sized by Sunday evening in order to make sure that the jerseys are on a 4-week production cycle and we have them before our first tourney. As we all know, everything is crazy with shipping/production/etc, so lets be sure to make this happen. If you will not be at practice on Sunday (I know that not every team is practicing), please contact TJ (717-919-7080) to find another time or to choose the most appropriate size.
4. We are currently planning our “Welcome to Fusion Night” for Saturday 12/11 (time to be announced). It will entail the introductions of our teams, team/parent/coach meetings, service project, food and fun.
5. We have pre-purchased as much apparel from Mizuno and also Nike (Eastbay) as possible (bought them both completely out of stock) and are having it all printed now. Everything (apparel, bags, etc) will be available for purchase beginning 12/11 at Welcome to Fusion. Please note that due to out-of-stock items, there will NOT be an order form this season. All items will be available for purchase and take home immediately from the Fusion room.
6. Everyone should have heard from their coaches by now. If you have not, they may have the wrong email address or it went to spam. Please let us know so that we can get it fixed ASAP.
7. The Loyalty discount (for players that were with us last season) will be forthcoming once all teams and online rosters are set. At that point I will figure out how to handle it in our new registration system, so please give me a bit of time to figure it out.
8. Be sure to keep an eye on our website and also like us on Facebook and Instagram to all other information.
We are all very excited to get this season underway and to get these great athletes on the court. Before that happens though…We would like to wish you all a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!